WELCOME!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cold Weather Dinner! Mmmm

This is my Famous Vegtable Beef Soup!  This is probalby the ONE thing that I crave on a Cold Day, and since yesterday was just cold enough, I had to break it out!  I love it SO much that I would love to share the "Secret" Recipe with you....
6-8 Qt Stock Pot
1 Package of Stew Beef (about 2lbs)
1 Onion (Diced)
1 Can Petit Diced Tomatos w/ juice
4-6 Potatoes pending on size (peeled and cut to size)
1 Small Bag of Baby Carrots (cut to size)
3-4 Stalks of Celery (cut to size)
1 16oz Bag of Frozen Lima Beans
1 16oz Bag of Frozen Corn
1 16oz Bag of Green Beans
10 Beef Boulion Cubes
** You can substitue any veggie that you like and even use canned veggies as appose to frozen. You can also add more or less Pending on Pot Size!! **


Cook Stew Beef and Onion till meat is cooked through.  Add just enough water to cover top of meat and onions and cook for about 10mins more.  Add Potatoes and Beef Boulion cubes and again cover with water.  Cook for about 20mins.  Add rest of Veggies.  Add enough water to cover top of soup mix and cook on low for about 1 - 2 Hours pending on desired tenderness.  Make sure to stir it so it doesn't stick.  ENJOY!!!  I love ANY recipe that you can just kinda throw what ever in and its good everytime!  I hope you like it as much as I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment