WELCOME!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Ashley's Back!

I know it may seem that Kimmy has taken us over, but I am still here and been working a few things here and there. Kimmy has been very busy lately and I for one am proud of her work and don't mind looking at them all day long! As a matter of fact, my first project I will share is a picture book of some of her creations that I made for our church's fall festival.


The next project I have been working on is one with my new toy! I purchased a Bind it All, and it is soooo my new favorite thing. I made a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 little note bad for my husband to keep in his pocket while he does one of his many projects. His only requirement was that it looked manly, what do you think??
And finally, I had to share my halloween craft I did the other day. Nothing fancy but I saw a youtube video on it and tried it out. I thought it came out ok.

Thanks for checking in, and I promise I wont stay gone so long this time!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Cool stuff. I love Kim's cakes but I gain 10 lbs just looking at her pics :)
    Glad you're back!

    ~Paula E

    ReplyDelete